Wednesday, May 14, 2008

it's a boy!



And we couldn't be more excited! Sam and I had talked both about the possibility of it being a boy or a girl, and I had thought I was equally excited for either. So when we had our ultrasound, I was surprised to realize just how happy I was to find out it was a boy! A little ball player for Sam. After he had himself a bit of a weep, Sam immediately went looking for a glove and ball for his little man.


Kayla, of course, is getting less excited by the day, and has gone from kissing my tummy and pointing to the "baby" to crying and turning away anytime I mention his impending arrival. I think it's finally sinking in for her what's to come and she is not at all happy about it. We always tell her how much we love her and how much fun the new baby will be, but I guess you can only explain so much to her at this point.


Thank you to everyone for your well wishes and support for our growing family. We are so blessed to have such wonderful community around us and look forward to raising our brood here in Seattle. For Christ's Glory!

4 comments:

a:w:m said...

Congratulations! I didn't even know the Paks were expecting...I guess I should read the blog more.

Ted Cook said...

All right!!! Beth and I were praying for a little Sam Jr.

Unknown said...

congrats you paks!

Renee' said...

What great news!!!
We love you Pak Family!
Kayla will be a wonderful big sister! We can't wait to meet him :)